BIG against breast cancer is organising an exceptional raffle from 25 January to 15 February 2023 included, intended for all its generous donors as well as the general public. Proceeds from ticket sales are intended to support BIG’s academic breast cancer research projects.
A single prize: a basic Citroën AMI worth €7,990 including tax.
3. Royal Decree
The raffle organised by BIG against breast cancer is authorised by the Royal Decree of 20 November 2022 published on 1 December 2022. This raffle is organized for a good cause and authorised nationwide for a period running from the date of publication of the decision in the Belgian Official Gazette up to and including 31 November 2023, without the collaboration of commercial partners.
– Participation in the BIG against breast cancer raffle is public and consists of the online purchase of raffle tickets.
– Raffle tickets may only be purchased by registering online via the participation form linked to the direct communication of this campaign.
– Participants may buy as many raffle tickets as they wish at a price of €50 each, while stocks last (1500 tickets at €50 are available.).
– Raffle tickets are only valid after payment has been received by the organisers and a confirmation email communicating the raffle numbers to the purchaser has been made.
– Only tickets issued and sold by BIG against breast cancer will be valid after payment confirmation.
– Staff members of BIG against breast cancer may not participate in the raffle.
– After payment and validation of the raffle tickets, BIG against breast cancer does not issue physical tickets. Only the payment and the confirmation email including the virtual tickets attest to the allocation of the numbers to the purchasers.
5. Duration of participation
– Raffle tickets may only be purchased between 25 January and 14 February 2023 up to and including 6 p.m.
– The draw for the BIG against breast cancer raffle will take place under the supervision of a bailiff on Wednesday 15 February 2023 at Citroën, 36 Rue de Bempt 36, 1620 – Drogenbos. The prize offered cannot be contested in any way. Under no circumstances may the cash equivalent of the prize be claimed, nor may it be exchanged at the request of the winner.
– The winner of the Citroën AMI must collect his or her prize in person from Citroën, 36 Rue de Bempt – 1620 Drogenbos.
– The winner of the Citroën AMI will be contacted by telephone.
The winning number will be published on the BIG against breast cancer website as well as the name of the winner if he/she so wishes. We will respect the anonymity of the winner if requested.
– The winner of the Citroën AMI will become the owner of the car, with the risks associated with the prize being transferred to him/her as soon as the draw is made.
– Reserve price: the draw will only take place if the sale of raffle tickets reaches the value of the Citroën AMI car (i.e. the sum of € 7,990 including VAT).
7. Tax certificate
Participation in the BIG against breast cancer raffle cannot be considered as a donation, it will not give the right to a tax certificate.
The raffle prize that has not been claimed within three months of the draw (15 May 2023) will be forfeited. BIG against breast cancer reserves the right to dispose of any prize that is not collected within this period.
9. Limitation of Liability
– BIG against breast cancer will not incur any liability as a result of the organisation of this raffle, in particular if, in the event of force majeure or events beyond its control, it is required to cancel, shorten, extend or postpone the raffle.
– BIG against breast cancer declines all responsibility for the condition of the prize upon delivery.
10. Personal data
– The personal information collected within the framework of this raffle is processed in accordance with the law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as Regulation No. 2016/679, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation. Participants are informed that the personal data concerning them, recorded in the context of this raffle, are necessary for their participation to be taken into account.
– Participants have a right of access, rectification, opposition, right to erase their data, right to limit the processing of their data and right to the portability of information collected on any document concerning themselves. The exercise of these rights may be limited by applicable laws.
In the event of a dispute, BIG against breast cancer will rely solely on the jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Brussels.
12. Adherence to Rules
Participation in the BIG against breast cancer raffle implies acceptance of these rules.
Done in Brussels, January 10, 2023
Theodora Goulioti, MD
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)