Philanthropy Administrator & Partnerships Coordinator (Interim Assignment – 9 months)
The Philanthropy Administrator & Partnerships Coordinator supports the various members of the philanthropy team with their administrative and logistical tasks across a wide variety of activities, including meetings, events and contact with ambassadors, partners and supporters. The Philanthropy Administrator & Partnerships Coordinator also supports existing partnerships with businesses and foundations.
- Welcomes and guides visitors in collaboration with BIG’s Office Coordinator and Receptionist
- Manages returned postal mail and related issues (e.g., in CRM updates change of address, spelling corrections, etc.), takes care of and tracks as needed all types of mail (postal mailings, courier, shipping)
- Manages the follow-up of philanthropy mailbox emails.
- Helps manage the CRM and any other databases / tools used.
- Manages the webshop, iRaiser (or similar tools), and follow-ups on banking activity.
- Keeps professional memberships updated.
- Liaises with suppliers.
- Manages logistics for in-house activities such as meetings.
- Assists Philanthropy Events Manager with event logistics.
- Provides administrative support for other philanthropy team members as needed.
- Assists in executing the global philanthropy strategy, especially as it relates to partnerships:
- Helps solicit and maximize financial support from foundations and corporate sources in Belgium and at an international level.
- Cultivates existing relationships with corporates and foundations, increasing engagement to our cause.
- Ensures that all partnership and reporting requirements are established and fulfilled on time (e.g., contracts, budgets, visibility obligations), as well as tracking and reporting on overall performance.
- Collaborates closely with team members on specific areas:
- With the Philanthropy Events Manager helps develop sponsorship packages for events (e.g., gala dinners, virtual or live sports, cultural, musical, corporate or other events, both national and international) and potentially organizes and manages some events.
- With Philanthropy Communications Manager helps develop the communication tools required for sponsorships and partnerships, including cases for support, tailored newsletters, etc.
- Helps to develop, execute and follow-up on annual campaigns (e.g., Pink October), contributing to awareness about them among actual and potential donors, especially corporate and foundation partners.
- Supports the philanthropy team by providing input on various subjects such as technical tools (website, CRM, fundraising platforms, filing, etc.), communications (social media messaging, annual report, specific campaigns, newsletters, etc.), debriefing of past events / activities and planning of new ones.
- Regularly inputs development actions and donor information into CRM, and takes care of partnership related administration, including filing.
- Languages: Full professional fluency in English and at least B2 level in FR and/or NL
- Approximately 5 years of professional experience in philanthropy sector
- Professional or volunteer experience in the charitable sector
- Knowledge of corporate fundraising techniques: information-gathering, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Strong ability to identify how businesses can help support the breast cancer research cause, as well as having empathy for those affected by the disease
- Able to prioritize and multitask, anticipating and keeping to deadlines.
- An excellent team-player, eager to work collaboratively in an international & diverse team, but able to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Knowledge and use of MS Office
- IT savvy, and comfortable with communications tools like Teams, Zoom, soft phones.
- CRM experience a plus
Send your cover letter and CV to recruitment@BIGagainstbc.org