Run the 20km of Brussels with BIG and help make research move… FASTER!
WHY RUN WITH BIG AGAINST BREAST CANCER?
We all know someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and we all have experienced or witnessed the impact the disease has on their families, friends and colleagues.
Despite progress in treating breast cancer, some forms of the disease are particularly aggressive, resisting existing treatments and spreading rapidly. Every patient deserves the right treatment, but time is a luxury not all can afford.
That is why breast cancer research can’t wait, it has to move faster.
By running with us, you’re not just covering the 20km of Brussels, you’re supporting the Breast International Group (BIG), the world’s largest academic research network dedicated solely to curing breast cancer through research.
We believe that together, we can inspire more people to invest in research, because when it comes to finding cures and new treatments for breast cancer, time matters!
Not only will you be supporting crucial research, but you’ll also be well taken care of throughout your journey with us! We want our team to be in tip-top shape. This means we’ll take care of your registration and race bib.
On race day (26 May 2024), we’ll be at our stand in Parc du Cinquantenaire with:
- A designated space for you to leave your belongings
- A special warm-up session before the race
- A goody bag
- Healthy snacks and beverages before and after the race
WANT TO RUN AS A TEAM?
- Run for BIG as a team: First register as an individual. Once your registration is confirmed, you can invite your friends, family, and/or colleagues to join your team.
- Take your involvement to the next level – become an official corporate partner of BIG for this event. As a partner, your company will enjoy significant visibility, enhancing your brand presence and contributing to the success of this exciting initiative. Join us in making a BIG difference! Contact Philanthropy@bigagainstbc.org to get in touch with our Corporate Partnership Managers.